Monday, June 3, 2013

Grilled Tilapia

It is challenging to cook traditional Turkish recipes in week days, so I try to find something on the easier side. I decided to grill tilapia with zucchinis. I was going to stuff those zucchinis but change of plans. I like this dish because it is delicious, quick and healthy. I served with Shepard's salad.

Ingredients
2 tilapia fillets
2 medium zucchini
Cooking spray
salt, pepper

Spray fish with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Turn heat on medium and heat the grill/grill pan. Cook until grill marks develops and flip. Cook other side until the middle is opaque and serve with lemon wedges. 

Cut zucchinis diagonal 1/2 inch thick and spray with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill until both sides have marks. 

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment