Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chicken Wings

It has been awhile since last post. There have been a lot going on and I couldn't find the time to post. I had to get my root canal re-done. That was not fun and took some  energy out of me. Then the weather has been dreary. Last weekend, we went to Rockford to see Alex's family and it was a tiring trip. I have been getting pretty lazy and don't like that. So, here is my attempt to change that. I decided to make some chicken wings in the broiler since it is easier to use it and turned out really good. I made it really spicy this time and they are much better that way.

Chicken Wings 

9 chicken wings - separated at the bone in the middle and makes 18 pieces

Marinade
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lemon juice
1/2 tbsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp red pepper flakes 
1/4 tsp garlic powder


Cut wings at the joint and wash them. Place wings in a large bowl and mix with marinade mix and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Turn on broiler on high and place chicken wings on a rack and place a baking sheet underneath. Add 1 cup of water into the pan to prevent smoking. Broil until the skin turn dark brown and flip the other side. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment